This document will give the user an overview on how to access and use Client Schedules in NPAGo. Please note, Client Schedules in NPAGo contains most of the functionality of client schedules in NPAWorks with the exception of the “binoculars” feature. The same security that applies in NPAWorks for client schedules apply to client schedules in NPAGo.
Beginning in NPAGo,
- Click on the Staff/Client List button.
- On the selection page, click on “A Client” to see the Client List.
- Once on the Client List page, if you have access to multiple offices, then you will be able to select the Office of your choosing by using the dropdown menu located at the top left of the screen.
- The Client List of the selected office will be displayed. You are able to use the following options to locate the client you are looking for.
- Use the Search field to narrow down the client list by typing in the client’s name.
- Access terminated clients by selecting the Show Terminated Clients option on the top right of the screen.
- Next, click on the client name of your choosing.
- Then click View in the lower right corner of the screen.
- The Client’s Schedule will now be displayed. Much like Staff Schedules in NPAGo
- The user will be able to view, add, or edit Client appointments if they have permission to do so.
- The Client appointments will have the General, Advanced, and Service tabs.