This how to document will show you how to integrate your clients from NPAWorks to Skills.
- To start, click once on “Clients” located on the left side bar of NPAWorks under your location/site name. The Client List will appear on the main screen of NPAWorks.
- Next, highlight the client’s name you wish to integrate with Skills.
- To enter the client’s record, click on the button or hit enter on your keyboard.
- The client’s record will appear. Click on the integration button, located in the lower right hand side of the screen next to the OK and Cancel buttons.
- Once the integration window appears use the drop down menu to select Skills and click the OK button.
- From here, we recommend the client’s guardian contact to be entered.
- While it is not a requirement, it could affect your billing if the funding source asks for a service location to be entered for an appointment.
- The first contact with the “Resides with client” option selected will be integrated with Skills.
- Lastly, click OK on the client record to save and return back to the home screen. This will complete the client’s NPAWorks with Skills integration.