NPAWorks Automatic Messaging
NPAWorks has the ability to generate automatic email messages that can be sent to staff or clients based on a variety of conditions and parameters. Below you will find the settings required to enable the reminders to staff members for unrendered appointments on their schedule. If you would like to set up this reminder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with these completed questions.
Reminder – Unrendered Appointments to Staff Options
This reminder will send an email to staff members with appointments that need to be rendered. Reminders will be sent for service appointments that are not cancelled only. The messaging job can be configured with the following options:
- Send messages for appointments on locked schedules? (Y/N)
- Send to staff in specified departments or all departments?
- Send to staff with specified job titles or all job titles?
- How many days back should the Job check? Example: Look for unrendered appointments in the past 7 days
- Include today’s appointments if messages will be sent after business hours? (Y/N)
Privacy/HIPAA Masking Options
- Client Name masking? (Format FFF LLL) (Y/N)
- Hide the street address for Service Location? (Y/N)
Send on what days (select one)
- Weekdays – Mon-Fri
- Daily – Sun-Sat
- Weekly – Once a week on specified day of the week
- Bi-Monthly – Sends either on 1st & 15th or 16th & 30/31st of each month
- Monthly – Once a month on specified day of month (Date must be within 1-28 range)
Send at what time
- Send reminder at what time of day?
When begin or end sending messages
- Begin Date?
- End Date? (optional)
Reminder – Unrendered Appointments to Staff Sample Email